The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

I played Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, I caught one of the four horsemen horse: war, and then I saw this. My cannot get any better :)

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

dafuq did I just saw???

Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

For those who don't know Dark Souls

Yes, it's actually like this in real life, except that Smough and Ornstein are assholes

cave run 3d cave run 3d

With music, it would become better :P

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I always get hit by the knife no matter what I do. It sucks

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

LOL

"I wanna be the guy" Flash version :P

Yrx:vs:dj-jo Crystelstepz Demo Yrx:vs:dj-jo Crystelstepz Demo

I just love it

Can't wait for the final version!

YouriX responds:

Yep its going to be awsome!

Rina-chan ignores an animator. Rina-chan ignores an animator.

Wuth the fuck?

You have to take care of somethin XD

-:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice -:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice

Ahah!

Really ... awesome and i mean it! Let me tell you what this music make me think: Ok, think about a final boss, first battle. The boss is a little rich girl, with a patient attitude, white robe, red eyes and blond hair, a real daughter of justice. The Heros and the girl are in a big place, like a dance hall.
So, from the begin to 1:41, The girl is like :" Let's play a little, shall we." and the first part of the first fight begin.
Then, from 1:42 to 3:15, for the second part of the battle, the girl say: "Enough play now." and she start to attack to kill with her whip.
And finally, from 3:15 to the end of the song, it's final part of the battle where the girl attack with fatal attack while she say: "Now, let's end this!"

I really love this kind of song, you know.
So, anyway keep the great work and you'll be sure i'll add this song in my favorite.

10/10 and 5/5

See you!

YouriX responds:

Wow! I really love these kinds of reviews! This way i know for sure you like a song!. And love the story you gave! I never saw it that way! A real anime scene like movie. I love it! I am also very proud of this song i made! I spend days on this baby.
And you adding it as your fav just makes up for it!
thanks Bas12! thanks!