Yrx:vs:dj-jo Crystelstepz Demo Yrx:vs:dj-jo Crystelstepz Demo

I just love it

Can't wait for the final version!

YouriX responds:

Yep its going to be awsome!

Rina-chan ignores an animator. Rina-chan ignores an animator.

Wuth the fuck?

You have to take care of somethin XD

-:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice -:YRX:- DaughterOfJustice

Ahah!

Really ... awesome and i mean it! Let me tell you what this music make me think: Ok, think about a final boss, first battle. The boss is a little rich girl, with a patient attitude, white robe, red eyes and blond hair, a real daughter of justice. The Heros and the girl are in a big place, like a dance hall.
So, from the begin to 1:41, The girl is like :" Let's play a little, shall we." and the first part of the first fight begin.
Then, from 1:42 to 3:15, for the second part of the battle, the girl say: "Enough play now." and she start to attack to kill with her whip.
And finally, from 3:15 to the end of the song, it's final part of the battle where the girl attack with fatal attack while she say: "Now, let's end this!"

I really love this kind of song, you know.
So, anyway keep the great work and you'll be sure i'll add this song in my favorite.

10/10 and 5/5

See you!

YouriX responds:

Wow! I really love these kinds of reviews! This way i know for sure you like a song!. And love the story you gave! I never saw it that way! A real anime scene like movie. I love it! I am also very proud of this song i made! I spend days on this baby.
And you adding it as your fav just makes up for it!
thanks Bas12! thanks!

Megaman8-Level Select (SYDRMX) Megaman8-Level Select (SYDRMX)

no title here!

This is exactly what i was looking for!

Great title by the way!

Megaman 8 (Industry Remix) Megaman 8 (Industry Remix)

It's bring me back memorises

Like the title of my review said, it's actually bring me back some very good memorises. Each time i've finished the school, i was on my Play Station to play Megaman 8.

Great remix.

YRX:V:[IZK]Deuzexmachinra YRX:V:[IZK]Deuzexmachinra

Great =D

Alrighty, to my ears, sound like a final ennemy lab in a adventure games or something like that.

10/10
5/5

Keep the great work YouriX

YouriX responds:

Hey thanks i always wanted to make songs for video games. That was always my dream!

YRX~vs~MH16~eXogenisiZ YRX~vs~MH16~eXogenisiZ

It's like a ninja game

Like the title say, it's like a music level from a ninja game.

Keep the great work YouriX

YouriX responds:

Wow that you said that it does sound kinda like ninja song. Nice eye or ear for detail.

-:YRX:-MachinRAa Black St -:YRX:-MachinRAa Black St

lol

look like a secret boss song, awesome !

YouriX responds:

Yeah! i am glad you loved it. Hmm a secret boss song yeah! a boss you unlock in a game!
thanks for the comment!